Ural State Medical University entered the TOP 10 universities of the Russian Federation in the library competition among the participants of Russian Foundation of Basic Research project within the framework of which organizations were provided with test access to leading foreign electronic resources.
The winners were judged by the results of the statistics analysis on the use of EBSCO resources and the activity of participation in webinars and workshops.
Every Friday the top 10 organizations in two categories (universities and institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences), users of which worked most actively with EBSCO databases, were published on the contest page. The struggle in the top 10 among universities was especially dynamic. Participants lost and regained positions every week, and 5 days before the end of the competition the leader changed (the gap between first and second place was only 1 point, which corresponds to downloading one article).
Top ten universities are:
1.Bashkir State Medical University
2. Higher School of Economics
3. St Petersburg University
4. Far Eastern Federal University
5. Voronezh State Medical University
6. Voronezh State Technical University
7. Ural State Medical University
8. North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov
9. Irkutsk State Medical University
10. Siberian Federal University
EBSCO congratulates the winners, thanks all the participants and expresses hope for further fruitful cooperation.