Office for International Education and Cooperation handles and supervises the following activities:
- relations with international partners of USMU, broadening of academic and scientific cooperation
- international student recruitment and agent liaison
- USMU ranking representation management
- support of outgoing and incoming students and teachers, participating in academic mobility
- plan and organize international events and receptions for delegations, visiting USMU for purposes of education, science and research
Department for international Relations and Student Affairs is responsible for visa support for our international students and trainees as well as visiting professors and academics.
|Daniil Chechikhin– Head of The Office for International Education and Cooperation