Dear students! Every international student must have voluntary health insurance!
If you have an acute condition (temperature above 38.5 C, pain that impedes movement), you must:
- Call the ambulance by phone numbers 112 or 103 (you must speak Russian). If you do not speak Russian, you need to ask someone who lives with you in the same place who can speak Russian.
- Follow the instructions received by phone.
If you have symptoms that allow you to get (by taxi, public transport or on foot) to the hospital, your body temperature is less than 38.5 C, you must:
- Contact the call center of the company where you have your health insurance and describe your symptoms.
- Follow the instructions received from the specialist of the insurance company, who are obliged to provide the numbers and addresses of hospitals where you can receive medical care.
- Make an appointment with a doctor with the help of a specialist of the insurance company or contact the dean’s office for international students, providing the list of addresses received from the specialist of the insurance company.
- Visit a doctor at the specified time and follow the doctor’s recommendations.