The head of the Center is Master of Philology Abramova Nadezhda Sergeevna
The Center of pre-university training is located on the 3rd academic building of USMU at: Klyuchevskaya str. 17
Opening hours: Monday-Friday from 9:00 to 17:00
phone: 214-87-99 (ext. 2014)
Center of pre-university training (hereinafter referred to as Center) is the educational department of USMU which provides education based on additional educational programs (preparation for admission to University).
The center implements a variety of educational programs based on Federal state educational standard of secondary (complete) general education. Training takes place in the part-time form.
The Center of pre-university training includes:
1. Educational center on the basis of USMU:
– one-year course of pre-university training for pupils of 11th form of schools of Yekaterinburg;
– two-year course of pre-university training for pupils of 10-11th form of schools of Yekaterinburg.
2. Preparatory courses for persons who are going to enter USMU:
– part – time preparatory courses for pupils of schools of the Sverdlovsk region (10th and/or 11th form), school graduates, working young people;
– remote preparatory courses for applicants residing far away from Yekaterinburg and in other regions;
– summer preparatory courses for applicants to USMU on the basis of secondary professional and higher education, as well as foreign citizens
3. A specialized course for students of specialized classes of educational institutions of Yekaterinburg and the Sverdlovsk region, collaborating with USMU in the system of continuous education.
Educational services provided by the Center of pre-university training are paid educational services. Training is carried out on the basis of the contract on paid educational services.
Students of the Center are admitted to USMU on a common basis.