1. Choose the undergraduate degree program;
2. You can apply if you fulfill the following criteria:
a) Applicants must have complete secondary general education
b) The education and qualifications of all applicants must be confirmed by appropriate certificates, which are valid in the Russian Federation
Application should be submitted personally to the University Admission Committee in Ekaterinburg; by postal service; by electronic mail.
c) All the documents issued in a foreign country should be legalized prior to submission in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation: undergo consular legalization (in the Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country where the document was issued) or bear an Apostille stamp (for documents issued in the countries that are parties to the Hague Convention). Original documents rather than their copies should be legalized!
3. Upon arrival to the University, from 20th of June till 10th of July, the applicant needs to submit the following documents to the Admission Committee:
a) Identity document with confirmation of citizenship and its notarized translation into Russian;
b) Original (or a copy) of the educational certificate to be recognized in the Russian Federation at a level not lower than general secondary education with its notarized translation into Russian;
c) 8 photos 3×4 matte (color or black and white);
d) Original (or a copy) of the medical certificate obtained in the Russian Federation.
4. The Russian Federation recognizes overseas degrees and (or) qualifications subject to international agreements on mutual recognition, as well as documents issued by foreign educational institutions, the list of which is set by the Government of the Russian Federation (with indication of equivalence of obtained degree and (or) qualification to degrees and (or) qualifications obtained in the Russian Federation). Otherwise, a certificate of recognition of overseas education is required. Please, refer to http://www.nic.gov.ru/en
5. Foreign citizens are guided by the Federal Law of 20 December 2013 “On Amendments to the Federal Law” On Legal position of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation “, where is the order of medical examination.